Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Final decision on motors.

After much debating, I have come to the decision of using the converted bilge pumps as the motors for my submarine. This decision will eliminate much of the issues I had with the motors on the old model submarine model I used early this year. These bilge motors are made to handle  high water pressure, which can come in handy later on when I test the sub in deep water. I plan to purchase  360 G.P.H (Gallon per hour) bilge motors. This size motors will be just enough for the size sub I will be building. Thank you Silverback for the information you left about your brother in B.A.E. I can use a person with that experience to assist me with my decision.

This solves my motor issue, next is the electrical issues I had with my old sub model.

No comments:

Post a Comment