Friday, May 13, 2011

Last Minute Research

Okay this is the last post for today, but it is important information. I have been doing some late night research on the science behind the designs of submarines. I found a lot of useful information that can help me create a good design that can probably give me the best results in the contest. At http://science.howstuffworks.com/nuclear-submarine2.htm ,I have found a lot of information on the evolution of submarine designs in general, and the engineers behind it all. I believe I will find more information, and read books on this subject. Until then, I will kept this blog updated.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like fun. I'd post your designs on your bolg. designing is almost as fun as the actual building and it would help show what the process was like.

    ReplyDelete