Saturday, May 14, 2011

Help form the web.

This Sea Perch project is going to require a lot of time and work, and I am aware of that. One of the reasons I have created this blog was to not only share my project with the web, but to allow the web a chance to help me with problems I may encounter with this project. Feel free to leave comments that you believe may help me with this project. I will be posting pictures, hand drawings, and CAD models to go along with the post that I will be leaving. Spread the word about this blog to others that may have a interest or be a help to me. Between today and this Monday, I will try to post pictures up of the materials I have collected so far.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really interesting - Timothy Model is someone who might love to be involved in it and brainstorm with you. My brother David, in Trinidad has a huge fish tank that would be great for testing the model - but the enormous fish in there might have something to say about it... He and his son Nicholas are engineers and would be helpful too.

    ReplyDelete